Production and Process Equipment Services
At every step in the process, from design to engineering, fabrication and support, we think innovatively to provide solutions that deliver more for our customers. More than offering production and process equipment of the highest quality, we offer customer-focused services that meet a complete range of needs, including Commissioning, Troubleshooting, Logistics coordination and Production expertise.
Process Equipment Design
At 12:eleven, our design team has spent decades designing customized solutions that solve problems and create lasting value for our partners.
We look at new ways to reconfigure, update and improve upon existing components and technologies to deliver greater efficiencies and operational advantages for our clients.
- Facility Layout & Design – 3D Modeling – Drafting – P&ID – Specification-Compliance
- Autodesk – Architecture/Engineering Design & Manufacturing Collection – Inventor –AutoCAD – Navisworks – Plant 3D – Revit – Solidworks
Process Equipment Engineering
Building on our teams 30 years of experience, our licensed professional engineers leverage their expertise to provide cost-effective, customized equipment and components.
For any environment, any conditions and any application, we take the time to get things right, every time.
- 9 Licensed Professional Engineers LA, TX, CO
- Petroleum, Mechanical & Civil Engineering Disciplines
- Custom Engineered Well-pad Solutions
- Ground-Up Custom Equipment design
- Equipment Optimization
- Facility Layout & Design
- Ansys Analysis
- RISA 3D Structural Analysis
- Caesar II – Piping Stress
- Compress – Vessel Code Calculations
Process Equipment Manufacturing
Our diversified manufacturing capabilities located near major arteries allow us to deliver a broad range of surface production equipment in a timely manner.
With more than 256,000 sq. ft. of manufacturing space at our two facilities in Texas backed by the strengths of our industry professionals, we assure consistent, quality results.
- Heavy Fabrication
- Mechanical and Hydraulic Assembly
- Precision Machining
- Phosphatizing, Blasting and Wet Paint
- Piping, Skids and Assembly Fabrication
- Stainless Steel and other Non-ferrous Metals
- ASME Code Vessels
- Quality Control
Process Equipment Quality Certifications
- 7SWE (Construction)
- DSQR (Aerospace)
- ISO 9001:2015
- AS 9100 Rev D
- ASME Section VIII, Div 1
- U & R stamps
- ANSI 331.3
- AWS D1.1