Gas Production Units
(GPU, T-Pack or Thermal Production Unit)
A Gas Production Unit is both a line heater and a separator all on one module. These are placed after the sand separator or in the absence of a sand separator, immediately after the wellhead. GPUs can be configured with various safety systems and instrumentation.
Stacking the separator on top of the line heater in this set-up reduces footprint and allows the radiant heat of the media bath to warm the separator which is very beneficial in cold weather environments.
- Non-code Atmospheric bath with API-12K or ASME Code coil and ASME Code Vessel
- High and Low Pressure Coils – Designed with and without a pressure reducing choke
- Firetube and coil designed for various applications and are removable
- Coil pressure rating from 50 PSI – 5,000 PSI
- Unit Configurations such as: Singles, Duals, and Quads
- Standard sizes range from 500 MBTU/HR – 5 MMBTU/HR
- Bare heaters to Turn Key Package Solutions