Vapor Recovery Towers
(VRT, Lo-Pressure Towers, Flash Towers)
Vapor recovery is perhaps the final stage in separation and the last attempt to capture any high-end hydrocarbon flashing in the process train. Vapor Recovery Towers are most commonly placed after Crude Treating and before Tank storage. In addition to preventing vapor release from tank thief-hatches, proper vapor recovery helps users company with Environmental Regulatory Agencies such as the EPA or Railroad Commission and reduces the amount of hydrocarbon burn at the vapor flare converting a typical waste gas into a sellable gas.
- ASME Code or Built to Code but not Stamped
- Pressure Ratings: 25#, 50#, 75#, and 125#
- Sizes range from 24” OD – 72” OD
- Oil sections can be insulated for Cold weather applications
- Bare Vessels to Turn Key Package Solutions